Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cyleina Promo - P59/bar or P58/bar for orders of 3 bars or more!!!

I just started this online selling business and I want to make sure I get all the goodluck I can, so I'm starting with a promo as an "offering" to the universe and to the gods and goddesses of luck and beauty.

Instead of the SRP of P60 per bar, I'm selling my Cyleina soaps at P59 per bar OR P58per bar for orders of 3 bars or more, any combination.

For the Glutamaxxx, which retails at P100, I'm selling it at P99 per bar OR P98 per bar for orders of 3 bars or more of Glutamaxxx.

Payment options: GCash, Paypal, BPI deposit or COD

Shipping/delivery options: Xend, Air 21, pick-up or meet-up at a place and time convenient to ME (especially if the order is just for 1 bar of soap)

No comments:

Post a Comment